Sunday 30 January 2011

The Space in between Spaces






Being in a playful mood, I decided that a muck around with my lovely new (new to me anyhow) camera (Nikon D40) was in order.
I can't be in a room if there aren't things that inspire me on the wall.
It just has to be done.
My rather retro boater hat (the theme of St. Trinians is always fun), one of my favourite rings complete with Stephen Fry and finally my Christmas present of a White Owl from my boyfriends mother - what more could you ask for?!

This week has comprised of "The King's Speech" and "Black Swan" - in other words a movie binge of the best kind. The King's Speech was filled with fantastic wall papers and colours, little injections of humour all based around a true story. Black Swan was a mental mind twist that left me scared of my own reflection! Both fantastic and inspiring, but both so totally different.

And a tune for a frosty Welsh Sunday morning would have to be The Lodge by Agalloch.

No comments:

Post a Comment