Monday 18 October 2010

Summer Sights






Full Bloom till Spring

Here are a few (very brief) snaps from the summer. I suddenly realised that I had been horrendously slack. As They say; Life happens whilst you're making plans! Anyway, I shall shortly do a very quick summary of the summer, then head on to (in my opinion) more exciting stuff...like the autumn!

It's great for a number of reasons.

Crunchy leaves.

Red, orange and yellow rain from above.

Pumpkins! (I will see a pumpkin patch at some point!)

My birthday! (although the number 23 doesn't seem quite as young any more...)

Frosty mornings.

The air of change.

The joy of being able to dress up in cosy (or 'gemutlich' - clearly my German is coming in handy!) clothes and not feel silly in big warm knitted things and hats and scarves.

In my up-and-coming posts I will be asking for advice. As it is the season of change (in my view anyway) my trimmer waistline (yay!) and the anticipation of my belated grant coming through, a much needed trip to the Realm of Shops and Culture is needed. A few choice pieces are to be bought...but what to get?! Any ideas??? Also...hairstyles - my hair now resembles a mop even more than usual, and feel a need to do something, ANYTHING to it! Fringe? Yay? Nay? Help!

1 comment:

  1. buy: an amazing wintery coat.

    eat: in the beautiful V and A restaurant. absorb the culture. you've hit two birds with one stone!

    discuss: terribly sophisticated issues and films n that [with me and sophie].

    don't: bring up david tenant. ahaha.

    dance: like a loon...

    sleep: like you bought a mattress from this hansome dude.http://kilroyslinks.blogspot.com/2009/01/onion-mattress-king-selects-wife.html

    and i think your hair looks lovely as it is at the moment! but if you want to spruce it up, you could try mousse in it again. like in paris. lots of mousse.

    at least keep your sweepy fringe as it is!


    sorry got carried away with the advice!
    night
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete