Saturday 27 February 2010

Wilderness & the Effortlessly Fashionable Ones

One of the best things about doing Geography is the many field trips that we get to go on. These photos are from our latest trip to the Aber Valley in North Wales.
Tomorrow I depart for The Netherlands and Belgium for a week and can't wait! I love going to mainland Europe - their fashion sense always seems so different - lots of skinny jeans with bright (yet sensible and somehow fashionable) footwear, pale, muted colours, or in total contrast, vibrant bright colours. I adore capturing people when they aren't posing, and are so engulfed in their style, that there seems to be no visible effort involved.
These are some of my favourite photos of some such people.

Colourful lady in Bath

Couple in Bath under cover market

Guy in Bath charity shop

Girl at traffic lights, Dublin

Winter girl, HMV, Dublin

My sister, Bournemouth

Couple in Saatchi Gallery, London







No comments:

Post a Comment