Wednesday 19 May 2010

Music for My Love


Inspiration Needed!

Ok - seeing as how all but one of my exams are over (yay!) I have realised that I need a humungous injection of culture in my life! With the closest cinema about 30 mins away by train/walking, and over a week until I go to see Cirque du Soleil's Saltimbanco in Liverpool, I need to do something creative :)
I have already written and wrapped a parcel for my sister, but I wanted to make my boyfriend a music CD.

I need ideas of songs to put on! Along the lines of Faithless, Tiesto...but also wanted to put chilled out stuff on like Chicane. Any input of must-have tunes would be greatly appreciated! I will post up the final track list once I have completed it.
And whilst on the topic of music - check out Rose of Jerico by BT. I especially love the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment